Welcome on our blog!
W poszukiwaniu końca świata means Looking for end of the world, what Ewelina (me) does since 2014. I studied in Turkey & Greece and in 2015 have started beautiful journey with Maciej.
One day we booked tickets to South Carolina, USA and worked ther all, long holidays. After that, they explore United States, back to home (Poland) and after that, started their last term in University in Prague, Czech Republic. After that, we moved to Hungary and back to Poland.
It was few years ago and as our story is long we have one simple question:
Are you looking for collaboration with Polish travel blog? If you do, we are excited.
Good to know
My blog for readers is:
– inspiration before and during travel,
– source of information about life abroad,
– motivation to always follow your heart.
The visibility of our articles in Google search is constantly increasing. Each new article is optimized for SEO and appears quickly in high positions in search results. The site is loading (almost) at the speed of light. It’s not a coincidence. If I do something, I always do it reliably and with passion.
…a popular lifestyle-travel blog that inspires readers to looking for amazing places to live & travel. You can find here helpful tips, funny stories and social media, who our followers love.
• Monthly Visitors: 140,000
• Monthly Pageviews: 260 000
• Page Authority: 45, Domain Authority: 36
• Facebook Fans: 26 000
• Instagram Followers: 33 000
According to Google Analytics the wposzukiwaniu.pl’s audience consists women (60%) and men (40%) between the ages of 25 and 45. Recently, more people check our website on their smartphones (70%+). Most of readers are from Poland, around 15% is living abroad.
Awards & media
• I represented the Lublin Voivodeship in the 4th Tourist Bloggers Championships, reaching almost 800,000 people with my posts and videos..
• You can find me at travel meetings and festivals - I love to share my stories!
• We got a title in the ranking of The most Influential Bloggers in Poland made by Jason Hunt in 3 years in row.
• I am a regular guest in media travel related. You can watch us at TV, see at magazines or hear in radio: in Polish national media or abroad, like in BBC News.
If we do something, we do it as best as we can. That’s why our collaboration results are more than simple numbers. I try to make best reach with great quality. Below you can check few of them:
With Swizterland Embassy I made solo trip to several cities in Switzerland. I post several inspirations on Instagram, Facebook and blog. An example: Szwajcaria w tydzień – jakie miasta i miejsca warto odkryć, podróżując pociągiem?
With Tourism Ireland we made a trip to Northern Ireland. I created a lot of content on Instagram, Facebook and blog. An example: Irlandia Północna – atrakcje i ciekawe miejsca, które warto tam zobaczyć!
With Czech Tourism for couple of articles about beautiful regions in Czech Republics, as Olomouc, Liberec or Litomysl I also made some partnerships like: Decatlon, Interhome, Douglas, Nivea.
Stories from the end of the world
In 2019 appeard Ewelina Gac’s book “Stories from the end of the world”, which is loved by readers. Each part of the book tells about a different country: studying in Greece and the Czech Republic, working in the United States or living in Hungary. Although in Turkey Ewelina Gac began to look for her place on earth. Because the end of the world means a place where you would like to spend the rest of your life.
I love to create inspiring travel stories and making unforgettable collaborations. If you think that we can make one together, write me.
e-mail: [email protected]